Timeless Archival Print Varnish - 1 Gallon, Glossy Finish, Highest Quality Canvas Coating, Water Based UV Protection, 100+ Years Certified Archival
Timeless Archival Print Varnish - 1 Gallon, Glossy Finish, Highest Quality Canvas Coating, Water Based UV Protection, 100+ Years Certified Archival by Breathing Color at Coastal Creations Art. MPN: OPVG-01.1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Timeless Gloss Archival Print Varnish is a proprietary water-based coating that we designed to protect, preserve and enhance your fine art and photo prints and giclees.After years of making the most advanced canvas and papers for the art and photo markets, we found that the available post-print protective coatings were severely lacking. So about 10 years ago, we decided to make it ourselves. Finally, a giclee varnish that meets the meticulous Breathing Color standards.Whether you use a foam roll
Product Description & Reviews
Timeless Gloss Archival Print Varnish is a proprietary water-based coating that we designed to protect, preserve and enhance your fine art and photo prints and giclees.After years of making the most advanced canvas and papers for the art and photo markets, we found that the available post-print protective coatings were severely lacking. So about 10 years ago, we decided to make it ourselves. Finally, a giclee varnish that meets the meticulous Breathing Color standards.Whether you use a foam roller to roll it on, or an HVLP sprayer to spray it on, Timeless is easy to apply. After you have finished making your print protected and beautiful, Timeless' water-based nature makes it super simple to clean up with only warm water.Timeless Gloss Archival Print Varnish is manufactured in Austin, Texas in the USA.Technical Specs:Volume/Size: GallonViscosity (CPS): 150Gloss (@ 60°) Applied to Breathing Color's Lyve Canvas: 22Active Concentration (by weight): 36.75%Recommended Storage: 72°F ± 5°F (22°C ± 3°C) / 35-65% Relative Humidity*Keep container sealed tightly when not in use.*Do not allow Timeless to freeze.
Features & Highlights
- 🛡️ PROTECT YOUR PRINTS IN MUSEUM GALLERY FASHION. You've spent your precious time and money making your prints. Now you must protect them from bumping, scratching, scuffing, cracking, and harmful UV rays. Apply Timeless with a brush or HVLP sprayer to your canvas or art paper prints. Whether hanging in a gallery, in a hotel, or in someone's home, with our Timeless Archival Print Varnish, your work is safe for 100+ years. Your art deserves the best!
- 💧 WATER BASED SO YOU CAN BREATHE EASY. Unlike other print varnish products on the market, our Timeless Archival Print Varnish is water based. This means no harmful solvent chemicals when you are using Timeless to protect your work. You might have a pretty small space without professional a ventilation setup; that's no problem with Timeless Varnish! Our water-based varnish also will not crack the way aerosol, solvent-based sprays will.
- ⭐ THE VARNISH THE PROS USE. We all know and appreciate how much detail goes into art. It's the one subject that most people can't argue because of its interpretation. However, what can be discussed and possibly even argued are the components used. Paper choice, printer and even ink choice for prints can be a point of contention. Don't let the varnish you choose be anything less than the 5 star-rated Timeless Archival Print Varnish by Breathing Color.
- ✔️ THE HIGHEST QUALITY VARNISH TO PROTECT YOUR PRINTS: We use the highest-quality chemicals available to formulate Timeless Archival Print Varnish to work perfectly with canvas and paper prints. Timeless is certified to not yellow for 100+ years, so rest assured that your prints are protected with a crystal clear finish. Every batch we make is tested right in our lab. What you get is a high performing, easy-to-use varnish that simply works and works very well.
- 💪 SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We're confident that you will find our print varnish to be the best-in-class. So much so that we're willing to offer you a satisfaction guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied with our product you can return it for a full refund. We're that confident!
9 x 12 x 6.5 inches
10.59 x 5.91 x 10.79 inches
Have questions about this item (OPVG-01.1), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Breathing Color, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: sunset8oz, ean: 0644730953023,
The Sunset Collection includes 1 Lemon Kiss, 1 Phoenix Fire, 1 Molly Red Pepper, 1 PiXiE Punk PiNK, 1 Purple Hill Majesty, 1 Blue Thunder & 1 Zia Teal. Each bottles contains 8 ounces of Unicorn SPiT. Each bottle covers a 76'' x 38'' area. Unicorn SPi...
mpn: 76345E, ean: 0039672763456,
Rub 'n Buff is made from imported carnauba waxes, fine metallic powders, and select pigments. This unique blend gives objects decorated with Rub 'n Buff a finish that no paint can duplicate! Comes in convenient 1/2 fluid ounce tubes.12 half fluid oun...
mpn: NA, ean: 0815146025127,
Dixie Belle Paint Company Sack O' Wax includes all four colors of Dixie Belle's Best Dang Wax wrapped up in a cute burlap bag! Colors are black, brown, grunge, and white; 4oz each.
mpn: LW19040024-FBA, ean: 0631145791968,
Each set contains 24 colors. Package Dimension: 40.8*11.3*2.4cm Pigment information for the colors in this set: -Cadmium Orange Red: PO73 - Lightfastness +++ - Half Transparent -Cadmium Yellow Medium: PW6 - Lightfastness ++++ - Opaque -Violet: PV19 -...